Wednesday, June 15, 2011

You won't like December

I've been before... But I'm gonna go again...
I'd like to eat super-cheesy pizza in nondescript little cafes and have sucos de la ranga in mini-jugs...
I'd like to wake up at 9am to have breakfast and watch tv in a language neither of us understands...
I'd like to braid my hair at night while you listen to Freddie Jackson and discuss his videos that I don't bother pretending to care about...
I'd like to drink cheap red wine with really expensive glasses and discuss things that don't affect us from CNN
I'd like to hear you sing along with me to "besa"
I'd like to take a walk and buy bananas and coloured nail polish and juice I'd never drink
I'd like to see the look on your face at the airport... It never gets old
But...
Brace yourself... You won't like December.

4 comments:

Myne Whitman said...

Long time...This is very touching.

Jaycee said...

The end made me stop. Stop moving.

Sounds like Spain...but what do I know?

PS: I like reading you.

Babe a.k.a AGAMA LIZARD said...

COOL. You are still blogging. I was out of the blog world for a while so it is good to see that you are still here!

Anonymous said...

Where the f.ck have u been? Missed uuuuuu