Thursday, November 11, 2010

Subliminal

I miss you... and I hope this message finds you well.
I'm worried that you found what you went looking for... and worried that you might not have found it.

I miss you... and I hope that you had dinner...and a nice bath and got to wear Kiton Black.
I know in my spirit that you are lost... and don't know how to reach out for directions.
I'm here... and will ALWAYS be your friend.

I just found out Seal made a video for our song... My angels will play it for you if and when they intercept you and tuck you to sleep.

Yeah I'm fine... just worried for you... and the person you keep hoping to be... but don't realize you already are.

8 comments:

sub-conscious said...

wow...funny thing is dis post got me teary eyed... maybe cos i can identify a bit with it.... very well written.

p.s- i cant believe am first...lol

Ms.O said...

Hope all is well...

Tisha said...

hate subliminal message.
"shutting down for good"

Myne Whitman said...

All the best, and take it easy..

Vera Ezimora said...

I hope he/she (you) is (are) okay, too.

rethots said...

Hmmm.....

Nigerian Drama Queen said...

Beautiful words.
May the one this message is for find it. Somehow. Oh yeah we should skype...sorry been holed up on the library like a crazy person.

Jaycee said...

"Yeah I'm fine... just worried for you... and the person you keep hoping to be... but don't realize you already are.

That's the sad part, that he/she does not realize it.