Saturday, July 17, 2010

Great is thy faithfulness

I Thank you Lord Jesus for the beauty in my life... for your power and your prophecy in my life... for the sun and the moon and the stars on my horizon...
I Thank you for taking that away and making everything perfect...
I Thank you that I stayed to listen... and that I stayed to pray... and that I knelt down when I was supposed to...
I Thank you for the wonders to come and for the fact that I have this assurance for the rest of my life
I Thank you for the fact that I remembered to thank you...
I Thank you because you love me...
I Thank you because of that Psalm... I thank you because of that Proverb...
Great is thy faithfulness...

11 comments:

Onose said...

God never fails to bless us when we let him take control...enjoy the rest of your weekend.

Onose said...

God never fails to bless us when we let him take control...enjoy the rest of your weekend.

I am Chika said...

I miss you dear.Hope all is well with you.Hugs!

histreasure said...

God's faithfulness is unfailing, inspite of what we do or do not do!!

bArOquE said...

We praise Almighty God

Jaycee said...

Hello dear. Long time. I thank God for His word that never lies.

Ms.O said...

We are ever thankful! Missed you!

Myne Whitman said...

God is always faithful if we remain in the faith. Take care of you dear.

bArOquE said...

Great is the faithfulness of Almighty God, despite all our unfaithfulness

Hope you've been well, ONB?
ciao

AlooFar said...

Nice.

I just saw the '06 Blog Award, and it brought in memories. Fond memories.

Rita said...

God is indeed faithful, and He is always a friend. Hope you continue to enjoy His love, grace and mercy.