Monday, February 15, 2010

ONE - TWO- THREE - FOUR

It's YOU...
With your worldliness and your insights and your compromise... your drive...
Your lies
I see ONE...

It's YOU...
With your sexy akwardness and your laughter and your height and your odd comments and your dance
Your sometime unavailability
I see TWO...

It's YOU...
With your childs eyes and your truth... your heart and your beauty and your charm
Your seeming lack of focus
I see THREE...

It's YOU
With your french and your humour and your deference... your narration
Your distance
I see FOUR

Whose Line Is It Anyways?

5 comments:

LusciousRon said...

Food for thought. Nicely written as usual.

Tisha said...

beautiful poem
don't know what it means
but its a really g8 poem.

Funms-the rebirth said...

1, 2, 3, 4...the good and the bad.....

Myne Whitman said...

Whose line indeed. Nice ones, me likey.

NigerianDramaQueen said...

Okay, clearly I need an update about this person that is making you see one, two, three, four.
BBM!!!