Monday, March 23, 2009

You might think I'm weird

But I REALLY REALLY REALLY want a white mongolian lamb fur vest... its obnoxiously pretty... and slightly hideous... but I am confident it will make me do better in my Literature paper due next month...


Sorry this post was meant for 'cranberry ocean'... but I'll just leave it up here and just add that my friends delivery wasn't traumatic for either of us... it was beautiful and amazing and shes doing great... as is her son. Thanks for all the fantastic messages and comments and all that good stuff... babies make the world a much more beautiful place to live in i tell u...

ps. if you have any nieces you want to hook him up with... please make inquiries asap... as his dance card is filling up very fast... drop me a line stating ur intentions and I'll get back to you on my percentage...

Just so you know... He can already focus his eyes, has great skin, and smiles with his eyes a la tyra banks modelling instructions.

His ears perk up whenever any science shows are on tv.. he therefore might become a doctor or pharmacist.. and he doesnt cry when we pray(so he is VERY VERY godly and spiritual)...

Feel free to ask any specific questions about baby boy... I will answer them but only apply if the girl in question is his age or just slightly older.. no sugar mamas(U HEAR VERA?! lol)..

INQUIRE WITHIN!

16 comments:

Afrobabe said...

Lol @ baby being a doc...

scribble,me.free said...

am i first?

JustDB said...

Errr... guess I would like to apply to have the chap as a little groom in 2015.....

RocNaija said...

First time here.. first as well?? Or am I imagining things?

RocNaija said...

lol.. The hassles of owning more than one blog..

So this mongolian lamb fur vest aids with concentration, right?

Beautiful baby.. I'm calling my sisters as we speak.. They need to get bust so I'll have a niece, pronto!

bumight said...

what do u mean no sugar mamas? im looking for a very spiritual dude with great skin that i can have scientific discussions with. what do u mean i cant apply?

NigerianDramaQueen said...

I saw someone rock a jacket like that on BET yesterday. It actually looked cute...although I personally wouldn't wear it...

Naijadude said...

lol.. u are damn crazy! He will be a doctor someday!!

michelle said...

Personally I would never wear any type of fur, but that actually looks like a nice vest!

Just...Toluwa said...

lol @ it will make u do well in ur paper..any excuse for u to get it uh? i feel u jo! lol!

Chari said...

hey aint been hearing a long second...good to know good news is good right here...hope ur good tho?

TDVA said...

cutie. can i hold off growing older for him???

pls pls say i can. long lashes just do me in!

Bibi said...

i would have put my lil niece's name down but she's already a bigamist by the number of guys we've married her off to. lol

Jaycee said...

"His ears perk up whenever any science shows are on tv.. he therefore might become a doctor or pharmacist.. and he doesnt cry when we pray(so he is VERY VERY godly and spiritual)..."

LOL @ that analysis. Congratulations to ur friend...

BeautyinBaltimore said...

Who dey post be bout sha? I've been gone to long. I must catch up.

TDVA said...

err...new post pls? :)