Saturday, January 31, 2009

Started a new blog

Somehow it just did not seem appropriate to convert 'In My Mind' to a fashion(y) blog... So I decided to start a new one:

http://cranberryocean.blogspot.com

Since it's about the things I love... I probably should've named it http://cranberryocean.garriandhomomilk.passionfruitjuice.
braceletsandfruitylotions.stilletosandbrightwinterjackets.
curlyweaves.blogspot.com...
But I did not.
The domain was not available.

About Cranberry Ocean: I love cranberries... and the ocean. Organized religion and obscure musicians. I carry a calculator around with me all the time. I often wonder if living is an art or a science. I wish my paternal grandfather was still alive... so I could tell him I have forgiven him for the dirty slap he once gave me.

On a completely unrelated note:
I have work, 2 major papers due, a midterm and a web assignment to accomplish in a couple of days. Lord help me...
oh... and I'm going to be part of a bridal train in which the bride and groom are both cheating on each other... Lord help me especially here...

Thanks for all the messages on the last post... I really did not think of it as anything special to do... My belief in life is: Those who are able to... DO.
But I really do appreciate it... I'll update on our journey...

Blessings and suede booties...
xxxMuahxxx

11 comments:

Funms-the rebirth said...

off to the other blog........
lol @ what u should have named it........

Jaycee said...

Fashionista! More grease to your elbows sweerie...

Abt the couple cheating on each other...wow. Hmm...

Onyeka said...

Bridesmaid to a Cheating couple about-to-be- wed??? Good luck with THAT drama! Going to check out the new blog!

Afrobabe said...

lmao @ the name you wanted....

a couple cheating on each other b4 the big I do...thats a new one...

Dabizniz said...

Been reading your blog and it sure is interesting

Afrobabe said...

what happened to the link I initially saw...the fashion awards website?

bArOquE said...

bride & groom cheating on each other? is it Nollywood?

Miss Definitely Maybe said...

Lemme go and check out the new blog
if this one is anything to go by
Im definitely hooked already even before I have read it

LusciousRon said...

Lady you are hilarious! I would be surprised if anyone approved of that url.

TayneMent said...

come yarn with me about obscure musicians!

The Life of a Stranger called me said...

Like really !!, the couple I mean?? Kudos babe, look forward to the new blog.