Tuesday, December 09, 2008

All i want for Christmas is...


  • A trip from England to Nigeria. I've established that I can do Canada to England... all I need is the second half of the trip... (England to Nigeria)... my guardian angel are you listening?

... I know that you will not deny me isi ewu and point and kill fish and clubbing at Coliseum and um amala and vegetable soup and sunny weather and ugba and ofe owerri and and... well you know that I can only get the best of these things in Nigeria... sha try and make this happen ehn... I'll be nicer to my ex-boyfriends I promise... hehe...

  • This stupendously hideous but fantastic spirogyra- green leather bag I saw at diesel yesterday... I ended up getting the oddest sweater, jacket and beanie there... (and have promptly reduced my previous to-buy list by three dresses... lol).


Oddly enough, they don't have the green one on the website... but this is the shape of the bag... I'd carry it everywhere... even to sleep... its so soft...

  • An IPOD... I've finally succumbed to mindless consumption... lol... and the constant 'having-to-buy-a-new-one-every-other-week-cos-the-new-one-has-one-new-feature-I-simply-cant-live-without...




  • This French Connection Dress



  • New silver male watch.... actually I'll take whatever I get provided its sexy, VERY masculine and almost falling off my wrist...

  • To see Timaya in concert...

  • THIS!!!




  • Brandy, Beyonce and Britneys albums...

  • A feather(y) belt...

  • For my best friend to stop laughing about my trip-to-Nigeria ambitions... she thinks I'll stay in this country with her... SHES WRONG!!! my guardian angel NEVER dissapoints... lol... (because if shes not careful I wont bring her back any Nigerian movies and gala!!!)

Note to My Guardian Angel... please work on the list from top to bottom oh cos me I sha don't want the american apparel bathing suit and no trip oh... (not so sound ungrateful or anything... abi we're just discussin...). You will like my new year resolutions if you just arrange all these things for me ehn... I won't be as rude to strange old men who think they have a chance in Naija cos they drive red hummer jeeps... I'll not laugh (directly)in the face of the dudes who think I'm 'the one' after one lunch... I won't snicker everytime I see anybody dancing 'swo' to Movado... the way I will change... you self... you will be very suprised...

*theres a car I'm eyeing for my birthday in 2 months... but I won't talk about it now... especially while we're still negotiating the other stuff*

...as a bonus... I will try and donate blood self next year...

I love you angel... talk your own abeg... and the sooner the response the better... abi you know yetunde is getting married this christmas so i have to be there before that time.

Remain blessed... and don't forget to bless me too ehn angel...

ur first client... ONB

30 comments:

Afrobabe said...

lol...hope ur guardian angel is listening babes...


Now u've made me all teary eyed by the mention of food we get only in naija...

Zena said...

lmao, this girl...see list ooh!

I can take care of the c.d's if u promise to bring ME back some gala and tomtom

You better beg your friend, I have this wizard of a friend that put that kind of "ekpe(curse)on my head and I ended up actually staying with him in this cold place.

bumight said...

obviously, your list is not as extravagant as mine. I've been compiling for over a month now! :)

who knows, santa might be a blogger!

Padosh said...

This is a highly ambitious list. Santa sef go shock at the size lol.
Anyhoos goodluck and i hereby support you with a prayer (will say it b4 i sleep u hear)

ShonaVixen said...

i love the French Connection dress, the bag and i do hope u get ur trip 2 naija becoz u are even willing to donate blood...major stuff..lol...

mizchif said...

No oh, u can't be 1st client...ok maybe to your own particular angel.
I think i've given up on my naija 4 christmas dream, hope u get yours so u cqn post my own gala.

As for your shopaholic ways, just last week u madw ur list of items and u have already digressed. Hmmmm, still sha i apply to come live in your closet, i'm suree i must find many items that fit, so i won't even bother talking size here.

tommeh said...

Ist here..
I hope U get all U wish

Funms-the rebirth said...

guardian angel..........pls give her all she wants....... i love the bag! i want too......... off to write my list

miz-cynic said...

omo u 2 greedy if i were santa.id grant ur coming 2 naija only in exchange 4 ur blood.lol.

teecity said...

ur guardian angel is listenig, have faith girl............... hope to c u wen u do come. but dat ur list use style plenty ooooo.lol

Tisha said...

you r crazy sis

bArOquE said...

your name shall henceforth be called...OverAmbitiousNaijaBabe

but i feel this your plea sha, if only i was your guardian angel, i would have given you what you asked for

btw, i saw Timaya in concert on Saturday...& he was good (he did one very ashewo waist-twisting move like that)..LMAO

Ms. Catwalq said...

agbaya

NigerianDramaQueen said...

Awwww I want you to come to Nigeria too! Hope your Guardian is listening!

A diesel bag kinda like that one was all the rage in Paris for a minute. Only heard one of Brandy's songs but love it.
Timaya in concert?!! LOLLLL

Lol@ Bumight-Santa could be a blogger ke? lmaooooo

Ms.O said...

This girl!!! you always want all these things...It about time you start getting rid of some of your stuff..so you have space for the new ones...lol..So I shall be paying you a visit, sometime soon..:)..Lol

Ohh and ill get you the Sasha Fierce CD...if you promise to let me come and shop in your closet..:)

azuka said...

I shall join in you in prayer...

How you dey?

Buttercup said...

u just had me LMAO with this, "You will like my new year resolutions if you just arrange all these things for me ehn... I won't be as rude to strange old men who think they have a chance in Naija cos they drive red hummer jeeps... I'll not laugh (directly)in the face of the dudes who think I'm 'the one' after one lunch... I won't snicker everytime I see anybody dancing 'swo' to Movado... the way I will change... you self... you will be very suprised..."

hahahahahahaha!

Miss Definitely Maybe said...

lol Santa will have to make a complet trip from the north pole with jus your stuff
its enought to keep santa busy till easter

sugarlomps said...

being a while......
am sure your angel has placed a call to santa so keep the faith.

SET said...

So the Holidays made you post something, lol I have the brandy and Beyonce cds, hmm Brandy is on repeat in my bathroom, I cant get a second play out of Beyonce cd, I am dissapointed.

Original Mgbeke said...

See this awoof madam. LOL

GA, you dey hear am? Grant her wish o...so she kwa can bring milo and groundnut for me on her way.

ablackjamesbond said...

Guardian Angel...I am joining my faith with that of ONB...and the bible says if 2 of you shall agree as touching a thing...abt 22 of us r agreeing with her right now...if not for any other thg but for the fact that she has been a great blogger and has inspired, entertained, touched a lot of people with her writing. And she does need to come home to chop 'afammelondraw' [9ja mixed soup]. Thank you

exschoolnerd said...

this list is something..me sef dey pray make ur Guardian angel make the Nigerian trip happen so we cn finally meet..n den u cn do all the other things u came to naija for..lol


i love that bag!


lol.na so u luv TIMAYA reach!~

Uzo said...

Hey hon,

No comments on being abandoned. The cds i can help you with...i really hope you make it...that dress will look great on you...not sure about the swimsuit thingy oh...

sisi said...

I came across this blog yesterday and couldnt rest till i read every single post.
I can relate to you in so many ways especially the abuse from a family member. This blog has inspired me and helped me heal and get over some of the hurt.
Plus I hope your Guardian Angel answers ur prayers...u r a wonderful blog-person

The Boob Sistas said...

lol. i can see that you still like your oversized male wristwatches...

merry christmas babes. xxx

The Boob Sistas said...

Babes, i have a present for you on my blog. You know you love over sized men's watches...okay no more beans spilling...lol.

I also just bought an ipod video in Silver colour (260gb) for £210. It's annoying cos my previous one was white and i had to give it out after discovering this one with newer features. I wish they had it in white though cos i really liked my old white ipod video.

I hope you had mad fun at Christmas.

Hugs. xxx

Jaja said...

smiles.
I do love you, you know?

Buttercup said...

happy holidays sweetie!

teediva said...

ONB...nuts as ever!