Monday, October 06, 2008

This feeling...

Is that I-always-want-to-be-around- you always feeling... that I miss you even before you leave feeling... that I think about you in my spare time... and not so spare time... well just cos...

Is that i just want you to hold me... no words, no sounds... just you, me and our thoughts...

Is that wanting to do things for you that I've never done for any other person... that wanting to go outside my comfort zone...that not having a comfort zone

Is that not seeing anything else about you but the beauty of your soul... the honesty... and clarity of mind... the way that you are...

Is that finding the really silly and ordinary things you say really sweet...

Is that sometimes wishing i could crawl inside you and curl up... and just be...

Is the fact that I wore that shirt cos you like the way it looks on...

Is wanting to make sure you're full while I eat

Is that feeling when times flies and not much else matters but our moment...when I forget responsibilities and worries... and just am

Is the way I want to dance for you... and sing to you... and speak your language... and mine...

Is the way you laugh... your very funny and warm laugh... your weird dance... and akward movement...

Is that wanting to see you smile and look at me the way you do

I know it definitely has an expiry date... but in the meantime... I sort of like this feeling...

29 comments:

bumight said...

I'm sooooo familiar with the feeling!




PS: got ur email, just haven't gotten round to replying yet. how's life up north?

happyz said...

dude you seems to be in love.... Why bother about expiry dates??? enjoy NOW....

Cheers

LusciousRon said...

Very nice feeling. I am also first. I got that feeling the last time I was in love.

bArOquE said...

hey...i feel you too...i'm feeling it too...dont you just love the feeling...except that i think we owe it to ourselves to make it not expire...*mmwuah*

Anonymous said...

DEEP.. its a nice way to feel about someone

Chika said...

I like the feeling too!

good naija girl said...

And I'm hoping that it doesn't have an expiry date!

Enjoy the feelings...sounds like you are.

NigerianDramaQueen said...

Has it sufficed yet? His versace underwear that is...

miz-cynic said...

DONT BE SO PESSIMISTIC JARE...IT COULD LAST FOREVER .I WISH U THE BEST.

LusciousRon said...

A feeling I am loving

Miss Definitely Maybe said...

this feeling is called infactuation if it lasts a shortwhile
this feeling is called love if it lasts a lifetime

InCogNaija said...

its been long since i came in first on any blog so i cherish this moment!!! lemme go prepare my speech...

InCogNaija said...

i can dig those feelings...hope the expiry date is further out than you think.

aloted said...

Lovely! I hope the person this poem is for feels the same way

Through these eyes said...

Hmm...those in Canada are really enjoying oh. So this is what you do when no one is watching. Enyim nwanyi.

mizchif said...

Hmmmmmm, THAT feeling!!!

I totally get what you mean, tho i haven't felt that way about anyone in a while, but i sure do miss it.

Wish it didn't have an expiry date tho!

Tisha said...

first

Tisha said...

i must say i am jealous of u
cos u have the courage to love
i can't
just too defensive
glad i have God though
i gat too many issues
not sure i can sort them out
i want to though

Aijay said...

awww.. that was so sweet. I know the feeling hunnie. Stay strong ok.. xx

Walking said...

the 'you' must be elated on the most part. Nice

Mak said...

Awwww... I do wish that guy were me. And for a las to feel this way about me!? Would I not give anything!?

I have just the right songs for you. Its playing on my myspace page, performed by me. I called it 'Feels Like Heaven'. Could you check it out? Myspace.com/makrythm

Boso said...

Lovely words...

Original Mgbeke said...

First?????

Original Mgbeke said...

Oh yeah and I like it too. :D..make e no expire soon o. lol

exschoolnerd said...

i know ive felt like dis before..i think!

i am fine dear, how have u been..am sorri i didnt keep in touch been so caught up with everything thats going on in my life.school and all.i hope u r okay...will keep in touch...ciao babes

Timmy said...

nicely said

flabby said...

i read this. then i read it again. i totally love it and it captures the feeling completely. i know it has an expiry date:(

uNWrItten* said...

awwwww......this is sweet babes

1 + The One said...

Hope it lasts forever especially if its the right person! More importantly, the grace for the "feelings" to remain and not get lost in time! xx