Wednesday, October 15, 2008

My Best Friend

is my mirror... the ray of light that shines inside... reflecting my good... deflecting my bad.

She's so pure, positive... and perfect

Beautiful in appearance mind and spirit.... specially sent down to be my sounding board and therapist and shopping partner and music collaborator and confidante and co-conspirator...

Always there to hold my hand... gives me a shoulder to lean on when need one
...the friend with whom I unburden and cry and scream and whine and smile and laugh...

So giving in every way imaginable... I bless the day I met her...

Will love her forever
...and ever...

AND EVER

10 comments:

bumight said...

Mirror mirror on the wall
who's the fairest of them all...


which kinda explains why i have mirrors all over my room!

Chukbyke.Okey,C. said...

Beautiful!!!!

Chukbyke.Okey,C. said...

Beautiful!!

yourbestfriendxoxo said...

Amen ooo. lol I feeel the exact same way. i love your blog, this is one of my daily reads lol

miz-cynic said...

sounds like a lonely post 2 me.pele hope ur aight

Vera Ezimora said...

Oh, honey, you didn't have to dedicate an entire post 2 me!

Love you too, babe

Kafo said...

this is your best friend

R U SERIOUS
lol

InCogNaija said...

interesting...your posts lately take on a reflective mode...that could be a good thing, but then again...

happyz said...

hmm I dont like stuff which leaves the readers thinking ;o)

now here i wish your friend remains with you always.. :)

Original Mgbeke said...

Awwww...I love this. I really do..