Friday, July 18, 2008

Zion

...Turns out he's Grenadian... not Jamaican
...6ft 3 not 6ft 1...

Unlike Marley who's more of a 'pretty-boy' dread... Zion is the 'I-don't-eat-meat-and-every-other-day-spit-quasi-'conscious' phrases-about-the-state-of-the-world'...

Zion has a couple of tattoos... my favorite is the one of his neck(more because of it's placement than for the rubbish it actually says... )

Apparently, he's fascinated by the way I talk, my laugh... thinks I'm crazy and cute...

He's cool... but sometimes feels like an old character in a new book...
you know...

Taller than me.... CHECK
Sexy(actually make that sexy-as-hell)... CHECK
Gorgeous car... DOUBLE CHECK(dudes pushing FIRE!)
We laugh... CHECK

But I'm not sure he'd know what 'androgynous' means... or understand why I'd rather listen to Imogen Heap and Jill Scott than Styles P(though I'm sure Mr. P is a great gentleman...)
...he has, however, said he finds most things I do/say charming and unexpected...

I don't know how to explain it... but I somehow feel a little above it... sort of been-there-done-that ish...

He's really adorable sometimes... and in other times... he comes off as really intense.

I've had relations with his kind of guy in the past(I'm just not sure it's something I'm still excited about...)

He is really good company though... so in the meantime... we hang.

29 comments:

bumight said...

his name is Zion now? ok, I'm mentally updating it, lemme secure my spot before NDQ comes!

bumight said...

Grenadian is not bad, actually its...different! and different is definitely in!!

NigerianDramaQueen said...

"sometimes feels like an old character in a new book..." -Babes how do you continue to come up with similes like that?!
I feel you sha
If his story is similar to one you have already read, I guess you can observe the new plot he brings and keep him on the shelf.
Life is too short too amass a collection of repeated expriences shey?
Oh well, we'll see how it turns out...
Meanwhile, I want my lancome juicy tube lip gloss oh! That ish is the sex! Your lips just pop. Send it to:
9ja Confessions Street
P.O. Box: NDQ
Fabulousness, Blogville

Thank you!LOL

Chari said...

*hiss...

right...then what's the point eh?

Jus hang o...dont miss hang sha...

Afrobabe said...

yeah...I like marley and all but definately hang and see how it goes...

Buttercup said...

i knw im sooooooo not 1st!

um...if u like errthn else bout him, u cud teach him wat that word means, cudnt u? lol...

im willin to bet that u r hesitant cos of marley.

i stand corrected tho...

nosa101 said...

Sounds thuggy

uNWrItten* said...

mmmm this girl!!!u are to much like i said b4.lol
im not sure u are feelin this one as much as Marley tho...at least i dont get that sense...hanging is fun..nothing wrong with that.. :)

am i first?..i doubt it..lol

Baroque said...

you know, very lovely way you've put it...but are you saying despite..., you're not going with it? or are you?...Zion...LOL@ sexy-as-hell & pushes fire...i cant wait to start pushing some more serious fire...but when i push what i push, it moves like FIRE...hang-on babe

archiwiz said...

Fiiirsssttt!!!!!

archiwiz said...

*In my best Yoda voice*

Hmmm...interesting, this Mr Zion is. Go out with Mr Zion, consider ONB might. Bored in relationship...not good, Yoda says.

Sting said...

Hmmm.....

Chika said...

Hang u should!...Nothing more miss naughty!

Everyone Loves a Naija Girl said...

I am so lost on your love life lol. If this is the same guy as from the last post...he sounds a little conceited lol. But I guess that's what they call "swagger" these days lol. Good luck with this one! And I need to know where you are finding all of these tall cuties lol.

Naijadude said...

hmmm sounds interesting...

BlogVille Idol said...

We are down to d final two on blogville idol!!pls head over to d page and listen to ABBie & Dammy battle it out!!!pls listen to them and vote..we also have some guest bloggers singing!!u wanna know who they are??why dont u run to d idol page now!!and pls dont forget to leave us a kind comment!!

Ozymandias said...

Sounds like you're having a good time...enjoy it...

Adekunle Shobowale said...

You're sure about this babe?

NigerianDramaQueen said...

BUMIGHT MIND YOURSELF!

Meanwhile, I just fell in love with another line: "sexy as hell; pushes fire.."
I have no words...

vote tayo said...

sorry for spamming but please vote for tayo everyday

here


http://vmagazine.com/vamodel_viewprofile.php?model=9547


it only takes a few seconds a day

Naija Sutra said...

Zion, mmmmh....interesting

loving the post!!!

BeautyinBaltimore said...

Overwhelmed why you get so many fine boys oh. Some of us strugle to get one sha.

Jaycee said...

I loved it when u said, "So in the mean time...we hang." Muhaha!

Imogen Heap and Jill Scott...CHECK!

Jaja said...

You and all these boys!

sickerfaint said...

kini grenadian?
x

Vera Ezimora said...

Nne, I have forgotten what I wanted to say. Hmmmm.

Jaja said...

Androgynous.
Yikes girl, cut the brutha some slack. Youre at the intersection of beauty & brains.
Very brutal yet..... sweet.

miz-cynic said...

this ios prnly a silly comment, but all tht comes to mind is this song by this fugees babe Lauryn Hill.....that goes smthn like Now the "peace" of my world is ZION......

Anonymous said...

sounds like the bare bones of a great song called..."we hang" lol