Friday, July 11, 2008

Snippets...

From last nights conversation...

2.00am
Marley: Ok.. but I need to know who this guy is... the guy who's taking up all my time...

Me: (laugh) What are you talking about?

Marley: On the real... who is he?

Me: I have no clue what you're talking about... besides you don't hear me asking you about any girls...

Marley: Overwhelmed Naija Babe(he always calls me by my first and last name...)when I have you... what else I need? It's you babe

Me: lol... right...

Marley: So... I'm listening...

Me: Nobody man... there are people who like me... but don't worry about it... it's you(right now)

Marley:...right... seriously though... tell em to keep off... I'm coming for what's mine...

2.45am...
Marley: I miss you babe

Me: miss u too ugly...

Marley: lol... there you go fronting again... you know you think I'm sexy...

Me: Sexy oshi wo? My friend go and sit down...

Marley: I'm too sexy for myself... everything sell off... Indomie boy...

Me: lmao... Indomie boy? lol... where the hell'd you get that one from... ridiculous... haha

Marley: haha... don't worry about that... but just be ready for it... very soon I'll be sending you some modeling pictures...

Me: Modeling? Who has been lying to you this boy? That person didn't tell you that cute guys are no longer in style? So while others are busy stacking their millions... you want to sit in front of a camera... twirling your dreadlocks and taking photographs... I see... pretty ricky buruku... lol... dont kill me...

Marley: lmao... haha... oh my gosh... haha

3.10am...
Marley: I miss your smile

Me: ahhhh(I'm silent cos I don't ant to think about the fact that I miss his smile)

Marley: I'd do anything to give you a hug right now...

Me: (smile and 'heart-sob')... ahhhhhhh

Marley is beyond adorable.... he's really silly and makes me laugh and he's gorgeous(just don't tell him I think so...) and really really nice. He talks and he listens and he is... the last guy I kissed...

BUT

I'm still reluctant to put a title on 'this'.. he's asked me to be his girlfriend numerous times... I never respond(ed)... the distance is still a problem...

I'm comfortable though... so in the meantime... it's anybodys game...
If I meet somebody I like(whos closer)... then so be it.

Next up: Sushi date with a friend tonight...
...and tomorrow I'll probably see the new dread(sexyass 6ft1 25 year old Jamaican guy with dreads for days... and perhaps the day after see Obiora... )

...Perhaps I already have what I'm looking for...

28 comments:

Zephi Fahrenheit said...

i think I am first..
marley sounds sweet...
your peppering oh..
you and all your six feet and over guys..short guys need love too..lol

NigerianDramaQueen said...

Am I first?!!!!

NigerianDramaQueen said...

Babes you are quite risky!
Player player huh!I kid...
On the real though, I think you should compile all your letters and posts about Marley and put em on your side bar or something.You can call em 'The Marley Chronicles',LOL.
I love how guys start giving you more attention when they sense they have competition. Anyways, keep enjoying what one of my favorite spoken word poets(Shihan)calls the 'me-thinking-of-you-thinking-of me-thinking-of you-type-love'!
I love that your living love!

Baroque said...

Distance is a Bitch!!!

Ms. Diva said...

gal...Marley sounds sweet, dont play for long..he might just be

the genius within said...

I hate this 'marley' guy already. Talking to you at 2am in the morning and all, lol.

You sound like a woman-in-love, hmm. Here's a toast to you, love an life.

Take good care.

Afrobabe said...

wow...to feel love again...so nice and refreshing....

teecity said...

marley sounds nice........agree to go out wit him now.lol

nosa101 said...

do you have a dreadlock fetish?

bumight said...

finally...some more Marley gist!, I think Imma join "Team Marley",, cos it seems like he got game...that is if you dont put up a post about the Simple guy and then I join "team simple guy", but for now, we're campaigning for Marley!

nosa101 said...

on a completely unrelated sidenote

that whole "eating out" thing works like a charm

thanks for the heads up on that one

Nigerican said...

enjoy u're self abeg... we only have one life to live. Y can't we have our cake and eat it too. Eat all of u're cake up abeg... with a cold glass of milk ... and that six foot, dread lock boy for days :)

Like Coke... i'm lovin it :)

alice in wondarland said...

Obiora, Marley, Jamaican...ah an...ato!!! odikwa risky!!!!

more grease to your helbows!!!!
hehe...xoxo

africa entertainment and sports said...

You gals take priceless things for granted...too much,haba!.Better don't mind nigerican o,or you're on your own !!!!

Jaja said...

even my hair too na rasta o..

Chika said...

Awwwwwwwwww Marley sure sounds like he's adorable!

Mz. Dee said...

ohh he soundz wonderful!! wat happnd to obiora?

Omosewa said...

Sisterly, nah u dey enjoy summer:D

BeautyinBaltimore said...

Hey, you dis girl with big heart forjamican men. I am too afraid of them. I heard that when they pound you with their yam your brain turn to mush. They say that's what happened to Lauren Hill.

pamela said...

hmmm

Chari said...

hmmn....fronting a lil too much arent we?

Chari said...

I swear na God go punish this witch called distance...

uNWrItten* said...

ok so i could have sworn i made a comment on this post..gosh!!
mmm marley is doing it for u innit?..lol..he sounds adorable but i feel u on that long distance thing..im on the same boat right now and it sucks!!!!
however, its nice that you have options you know..

Overwhelmed Naija Babe said...

Zephi Fahrenheit: First you are my darling… I sha miss u oh… Marleys adorable jare… really adorable… my dear… I tall oh…(5ft11… so anyone shorter than 6ft I simply cant talk to… its simply impossible… lol…) u talk true sha short guys need luv…(they just wont get it from yours truly… hahaaaaaaa) how u doing my sweat????

Nigeriandramaqueen: hey my angel... unfortunately second… but no wahalz… u still get a prize(cherry burst lancome juicy tube… my FAVORITE lipgloss on the planet)…I no play oh(hes not my boyfriend technically… I haven’t told him we’re exclusive… so if he meets someone… cool(hopefully he doesn’t… lol)… if I do… ahn well… cos we both adore each other but distance is a bastard!!! I will probably do the ‘marley chronicles and dedicate em to u… u cute cute human being… lol)… having said that… theres a new dread in town… lol(Marley has spoilt me with the dreads oh… yepa!!!) how u doing my luv… we just dey enjoy summer small small…

Baroque: type that message in capital letters… lol…

Ms. Diva: I’m not playing… he knows I talk to people… I’m sure he does too(we just don’t talk about that… cos then we’d have to really define… or at least I’d have to… and I’m not ready to)… Marleys a cool cat though… (hehe just called him a cat.. he’d die laughing… )

Genius: lol… don’t mind the nonsense boy… wasting my airtime and sleeptime with his nonsense yarns… I’m not in love… just like… and even that one self… I change my mind about him every other day… but he’s sort of a constant in my life… loving that…

Afrobabe: I no love oh my darling… hes good people though…

Teecity: lol… long distance… omo I still haven’t decided I can deal( I probably really cant but because I like him… I’m resisting the idea… that and hes so darn cute)

Overwhelmed Naija Babe said...

Nosa101: dreadlock fetish… that sounds scary… I don’t sha… (I probably am more inclined to talk to dreads after Marley… cos hes so cute and adorable and … k I won’t go on… ) and about the eating out… anything for my little brother… I even need to know whats going on ur side… e don tey small…

Bumight: lol… he has RUBBISH game… lol… simple guy isn’t on the train(I’m not sure I can discuss why… but he has entanglements that I can’t get into… but don’t want to be a part of)… Marley does rock though…

Nigerican: thanks my angel… u see why you and I get along… we too understand each other… I’m loving it too…

Alice in Wondarland: Nne… odi ezigbo risky… Obiora is out of the picture… hes a good guy though…(but he has situations I’d rather not deal with)… but Jamaican actually isn’t Jamaican… he’s grenadan (even better… lol… )

Africa entertainment: I’m not taking anything or anyone for granted… we have an understanding jare… and it’s ok…cos I’m not a fan of long distance…

Jaja: I for love you too be that now abi? Lol… nonsense boy…

Chika: he isssssssssssssssssssssssss chika… he really is… he makes me laugh I swear… so silly…

Mz. Dee: Obiora is out of the running… an entanglement I can’t be a part of…

Omosewa: na true u talk my darling… too much fun… I’m loving it.. how u doing mama?

Overwhelmed Naija Babe said...

Beautyinbaltimore: None of the guys I’m talking to is Jamaican… the new dread is actually from Grenada…(and 6ft 3 not 1… and has the cutest tattoos… lol… its all good though)… lmao about your Lauryn hill references… you’re hilarious… it’s not that serious jare my dear… honestly na these boys dey find me oh…haha… blame them not me… lol

Pamela: hmmmmmmmmm

Chari: lol… don’t start on my case now ehn my friend…

Unwritten: yeah marleys iite... and yeah the options are really good(especially the Grenadian… smiles and giggles… )

Kafo said...

awwwwwwww i like marley

Buttercup said...

awww distance is such a bitch!