Saturday, March 17, 2007

Happy Birthday to my sweet tangerine Naijadude

My Joleneknowing you has been a joy. I cherish our friendship and everything that you are.

I call you some days at 3am when I have to get stuff off my chest knowing that no matter when, you will gladly pick up and help me ‘deal’.

In unguarded moments, one finds out what peoples true opinions are. Time and time again, you have shown me your great heart… your compassion… your genuinity… your love.

You’re such a beautiful person inside and out… it’s always fun rocking the town and partying it up with you… my only concern is that you never start whining and grinding better than me sha… lol.

Happy 22nd Birthday to my Overwhelmed Naija Bobo…

I only hope I’ve been as good a friend to you as you’ve been to me…

I love you

Your Jolene Forever

Overwhelmed Naija Babe

18 comments:

azuka said...

Happy Birthday to the dude!

Naijadude said...

Aww.. God bless you, thank you so much! that is so thoughtful!

bibi said...

am i 1st??

happy birthday naija dude...

bibi said...

ahhh..comment moderation..chaii

Mrs Somebody said...

aaaawww........so much love I can feel it from here.Happy birthday to you Naija dude.

Mamarita said...

Happy Birthday dude! I shld probably be posting this on ur blog, I figure you'll find this here.

I hope you "enjoyed" your last days of 21 as per our discussion? ;)

Calabar Gal said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY NAIJA DUDE!! ONB's sweet JOLENE. (You guys never did explain what that means to me.) Wishing you many more happy years ahead!!! Cheers!!!

Idemili said...

What stuff exactly does he help you get off your chest eh? LOL!

Am I first?

Kpakpando said...

OMG I'm first, biko bring palm wine and groundnut. Happy Birthday Naija Dude. Wait damn comment moderation might mean I'm like 15th abi... oh walahi hissssss

LondonBuki said...

Awww..... NaijaDude, you've got a great friend in ONB, someone who really cherishes your friendship and loves you too!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY NAIJADUDE!!!! Hope you have a fantastic day!

ONB, make it FUN for him o!

Ladybug said...

How sweet! I'm sure you'll make sure he has all the fun in the world today!
Rock on!

omohemi Benson said...

Happy birthday to naija dude .
Jolene,who is throwing the party for him?

I love celebrations!

Naija Vixen said...

Happy buyday!!!!

Waffarian said...

Happy birthday!

chika said...

Happy birthday naijadude and many happy returns!

jadedKiss said...

i hear olawunmi and i-cant-remember-who-else say thank God u finally got comment moderation. about time anonymi(hehe) stopped harrassing my cyber sis!
happy birthday to naijadude.. its late but i thut it and thats what counts! lol
btw babe i have actually updated my blog, like a week now too so wth havent u been by yet?? LOL babe u owe me gist and i want it Now!!!
take care sweetie

Noni Moss said...

Happy Birthday Dude!

Anonymous said...

Naijadude... this is ur honey, ur sweetie, ur chocomilo, ur burnvita, ur cheepie... u get the idea, this is ur one and only, wishin u a HAPPY BAIDAYYYYYYY! loff u till de ocean runs dry trice in a year!
happy 22nd birthday babyboy