Friday, February 16, 2007

My Valentine

It was great when he got me out of my clothes and discovered the terribly sexy lacy bra and panty set that I paid a king’s ransom for… and I didn’t let him get me out of it ‘just yet’


It was even better after the ‘first performance’ and subsequent shower, I sent him on a fool’s errand… and he came back into a darkened room and I was wearing a different number… a purple lacy teddy with just strings at the back.


Imagine his laughter and excitement when I choose to give him a little strip-tease/dance in that sexy little outfit… to Tongolo by D’Banj


It was my first time ever celebrating valentine but it was exactly what I thought it’d be… the flowers, the gifts, the cards, the romantic dinner… but the my favorite part of the night was the ‘Champagne’:


I never knew one could get up to so much with some bubbly… we sipped it… from glasses, from body crevices… we splashed it on icy cold, let it drizzle…


I can’t remember half the night cos we had way too many margaritas and bottles of champagne …


I woke up in the morning… naked as the day I was born.


Oh yes... It was indeed a 'happy valentines day'!

27 comments:

Vickii said...

Glad you had a nice valentines hun!

Vickii said...

wow, I've never been first on your blog!

Ubong Da said...

Damn why did you leave out all the nitty nitty grities, its not fair. Go back edit and fill in the missing bit.

Can we see a picture of the lingerie?

temmy tayo said...

Good to know you had fun jare.

law_damsel said...

na wa oh, good 4 some..jealous i am..lol

LondonBuki said...

I trust you! You won't have made it simple... you changed into something else, after the first HOT number! LOL!

Your man better realise how lucky he is!

Enjoy your weekend! :-)

Flirtygucci said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Flirtygucci said...

mhnnnnnnn.......am sure he thanked he's lucky stars for d day ur mama conceived u

Simply Gorgeous said...

Overwhelmed-so you do shakara in the beginning, abi? Anyway, I am so glad you enjoyed your Valentine's day.

Miss am so Jealous said...

You Jezebel!!!!........urghhhhhhh lol

Naijadude said...

So much for being a Happy Valentine's day eh? hmmmm

chicka said...

im jealous(lol) my v-day was so dry..all gud tho. nd lol at d strip tease 2 dbanj's tongolo(wonda hw dat wld hv been)

Boso said...

mmm, saucy. Good to see you had a great day.

Mphahlele said...

the day i get to celebrate valentines day,i will do it just like you did. ;)

vindication through innocence said...

As soon as you wrote tongolo, i thought of the big bankg at the beginning of the song- as in, you know something serious is going down!!babe you try small!

36 INCHES OF BROWN LEGS said...

very jealous.

i was away on training on vals day, very dry.

Soul said...

:)

londonnaijachic said...

Glad you had a nice one.You made the most of the day.

Justme said...

At least u got some!

exschoolnerd said...

Hmm..glad u had a fab time ONB.

mack said...

this is one of those few times I wish I was some chick's boyfriend in Canada. Ah well.

Anonymous said...

OK hold UP I SEE WHATS GONING ON HERE
AS A LONG TIME READER ONB's VALENTINES IS SOMETHING I WAS WAITING FOR THE DAY I KNEW VALENTINES DAY WAS COMING UP
IS IT ME OR IS ONB REALLY TRYING TO WIN THE HUMANITARIAN AWARD
I LIKED THE POST BUT THAT LACKED A LITTLE TOO MUCH INFO FOR MY REGULAR XPECTATIONS ANYBODY AGREE????WTF????

Calabar Gal said...

Girl you have a way with words. Ur English and Literature tutors did a good job. "woke up the next day naked as the day I was born". Glad you had a wonderful V-Day with ur beau.

You've got a cute backside. Ur jolene showed us the "whole nine yards". (according to vera)

Biodun said...

Na u o Overwhelmed, glad u had fun!

The Mistress said...

I'm so jealous!!!

Lucky you!

I'm still sexless and frustrated over here for another two and a half months.

Elle* said...

Glad you have a very happy Valentine's!

Diary of a Mad Soulful Sista said...

ashewooooooo!!!! money changerrrrr!!!!!
whoreeeeeeeeeee!!!
so u started havin sex eh?? hmmmmm!!!!