Tuesday, February 13, 2007

My secret's out in the universe

Here’s something I wrote that I think expresses the way I feel about my boyfriend. I’ll probably write it in his Valentine’s day card. It’s titled:


The way I feel about you


Kimor,

You're my truth
In loving you, I lose and find myself


I love your smile, your style and everything about you
Your kisses bring me to life

This fire blazing between us consumes me
You take me to a higher place and make me soar among the clouds

You’re the first person I think of when I wake up,
and the last one on my mind when I go to sleep.

I smile everytime I hear your name

You bring out in me feelings that are rare
Feelings that grow stronger every day like roses that bloom in the spring

You make me want to be a better person

There’s no contradiction in the way I feel about you

I’ll be true to you and stay by your side even when no one else is around

When its cold outside, I feel warm in the safety of your arms
I feel protected from the storm as I bask in the fire of you.


The day you came into my life, you made me believe again.

You’re beautiful

I never thought I’d say this to any guy, ever, but
I love you.

Though I don’t always convey my thoughts, and my feelings don’t always show
I love you.

Through all the heartache and pain
I love you

Even if no one else stands behind what I feel for you
I love you

And I give you my heart to keep

35 comments:

Elle said...

Yay.. I am first!!! LOL..

Awww that is just too sweet ONB.. awww... I am sure he will love it! :)

omohemi Benson said...

OH! My goodness,
This is magnificent poetry straight for the heart,

gosh,he'll fall in love with you over and over agin!
I'm in love with the poem.
I should hire you to write one for me.
Happy Vals day sweetie.
May you love grow stronger!

LondonBuki said...

Awww... how sweet! :-)

Nilla said...

SWEET!!

londonnaijachic said...

am gonna cry!!!!!!

Naija Vixen said...

Y cant i get sum1 2 write me luvly stuff lyk this?boo hoo!

Uzo said...

You love him. I think i knew that even before you did. LOL. Really beautiful - from the heart. I am sure he will love it...

Abimbola's Notes said...

awwwwwww!

Klara said...

Sweet!!

Flirtygucci said...

pass me d kleenex box pls *sniff sniff*

tiwalade said...

Awwwww...sniff sniff. thats so sweet

UnNaked Soul said...

uuuwwwwwwwwaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh!!!
CMWO (Crying Mouth Wide Open)!!! snif snif...

TaureanMinx said...

lol @ unnaked. Nice poem ONB. He will love it.

Simply Gorgeous said...

I think you revealed a lot of yourself to him and guys like that. I am happy that you love him and I am sure he will feel the same way. Happy Valentine's Day ONB.

Kpakpando said...

OGINI!!!! Lovvu wantintin. Nne it feels so good to love and even better to be loved back.

Ms zee said...

yep! she admits she loves him... Can I get an Amen??!!!

AMEN.. thank you house....
te hehe heh!!

OWB - someone's head would be "bigging" on Val's day.. LOL

chainreader said...

awwwwwww. so very sugary!

Icy said...

hahah ONB is in love.. RAWK ON!!! hahah das jes sexy!

Soul said...

Always in your own time...aburo.
Always in your own time.

-- enjoy :)

Freaky Deaky said...

Cool maybe I can steal this change a couple of words and use it next year. Yeah, that sounds like a plan.

Daddy's Girl said...

That was really beautiful Overwhelmed. You are going to make his day tomorrow.

Emm.. just to let you know... I tagged you a few days back..

Miss Pearse said...

This is what Life is about. Life is Love; It's a Beautiful thing... but not everyone gets the privilege to experience it, so congrats babe!!!

zaiprincesa said...

e ya..babes...this is beautiful...i hope that geezer knows what he's got in you oh!..Happy Vals day, Mami!

Vickii said...

I'm going to be really immature for a second ... ONB said the L word! Lol

Seriously, this is really sweet and I hope you write it in his card because he deserves to read it!

Happy valentines day!

Jem said...

awwwwww.... someone is really in love. Lovely poem !

Jaycee said...

ooooooooH...in the words of Paris Hilton, "that's HOT!"

stranger said...

"you are my friend, my smile, a reflection of God's heart for me, when i look at you i know God loves me, i love you from my soul"...quote from Tyler Perry's Madea's Family Reunion.

Kafo said...

in loving u i lose and find myself
ahh
beautiful

babe said...

....this chick you have made me cry on my keyboard now....WHY MUST YOU DO THIS TO ME ON VALENTINES EVE OH....chai...stop it oh...LOL

NaijaBabe said...

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Naija Sapphire said...

awwwwwww, I'm gonna cry like crazy.
ONB, mark this day. Anytime you start acting all tough and hard, I will remind you of this emotional softer side.

The Life of a Stranger called me said...

ONB got skills. awwwww. He'll definately love it. I love it.

In my head and around me said...

Awwww! we've moved away from "Hope He did not hear me" to shouting it from the top of Blog Mountain.

Again, awwwww!

Favoured Girl said...

Awwwwwwwwwwww. Sniff sniff. Someone's been struck by Cupid!

Vox said...

Sweet, sweet val sweet