Thursday, January 25, 2007

The ‘Psychic’ Tag

Unnaked Soul tagged me and apparently he’ll reveal some insights into my personality based on my answers. Try it if you want… it’s some fun!


Question 1:

Imagine you are in a desert (are you there?);
Now imagine a ladder (are you seeing it?);
Now what is the position of the ladder? i.e Lying down, Resting on something, Standing alone...
Logic says that a ladder can’t stand by itself… but I say fuck it… who gives a rats ass about logic in a bloody desert?


Question2:
Image a horse in that same desert (are you there?);
What is the colour of the horse?
What is the horse doing?
The horse is a colour I call ‘sweet dark brown chocolate’ (just like my boyfriend’s skin colour… lol).

The horse is galloping towards me so it can rescue me out of the desert hell-hole.


Question 3:
Come back to reality...
Give three reasons why you like water:
Water will wash me clean of the sticky, sandy feel of the desert

Water will quench my thirst

Water shows that I have hope… I might not die in the desert afterall


Question 4:
What is your favourite colour?
Give the three reasons why you like that colour:
Red

It punches up every outfit

It’s a sensual colour

I look amazing in it

Question 5:
What is your favourite animal (Even if you don't like, what would it be if you do?)
Give three reasons why you like/would like that animal.
Leopard

It’s very slinky

Its spots are quite chic/fashionable

It’s somewhat dangerous and has a very sexy growl

Question 6:
Imagine you wake up in a white room with no door, and no window.
What will be your first reaction?
What will be your reaction afterwards?
How the fuck did I get here?

How the fuck do I get out of here?

Question 7:
Without thinking, name two opposite sex names that are not your family member:
1. Kimor
2. Naijadude

Question 8:
Without thinking, name someone from your family member:
1. Justina

Question 9:
Name anyone, same sex or otherwise, that is not a family member:
1. Laspapi

Question 10:
List four of your favourite music title:
Karolina by Awilo Longomba

Hurt By Christina Aguilera

Rapture by Anita Baker

Lost without you by Robin Thicke

Sway by Michael Buble


Question 11:
List four of your favourite location/city:

Toronto

Port Harcourt

Accra

Montreal


Last One:
Arrange these animals according to your preference:
Tiger, Sheep, Cow, Monkey, Eagle

Tiger, Eagle, Monkey, Cow, Sheep

*I hope the results for this tag will prove what I already know... that i'll retain my natural beauty, charm and success well into my 70's. Plus I'll marry a handsome, tall guy who will dance with me to the Melodies of Awilo Longomba and Celine Dion on my wedding day. I'll have gorgeous mischevious and terribly smart children named after cities like Milan, Paris, and star in Nollywood and Hollywood movies. I will own homes in Port Harcourt, Johannesburg, Italy, Canada and England. My husband will find joy in me spending his millions on designer clothes and shoes, and give me deep tissue massages and be 'down for whatever'...lol *

IMPORTANT:

ConfusedNaijaGirl has a fantastic and thought-provoking post on her blog titled “A culture of silence”. In it, she talks about the hush-hush attitude of our people towards rape and child molestation… the way it is brushed under the carpet… treated as though it never really happens. Children are threatened, made to feel guilty… filthy. I think it’s a fantastic idea that she’s able to speak out against these sick and depraved acts... they undermine the confidence and self-respect of so many young kids... even scar a lot of them for life. It’d be fantastic if you could go on her blog and read the post. You can email her at con4fused@yahoo.com if you have a similar story to tell…she’ll be doing weekly posts just sharing people’s stories(anonymously of course). I believe in the power of collective healing… a problem shared is a problem half- solved. When we can talk about it… we can help to overcome that ‘culture of silence’.


13 comments:

TaureanMinx said...

I'd just like to sayyy I'm first!

Naija Sapphire said...

Imagine. Now that i'm second what are you giving to me? By the way, where's unnaked soul - I already know what 4 of them mean though.

DiAmOnD hawk said...

wow...i had some of the same answers as you...hmmmm...let me know what he says about you....although my horse was just there..doing nothing...

Naijadude said...

LOL..He's gonna cook up some crap for u and naijadude's match ooh! LOL....

confusednaijagirl said...

thanks girl i appreciate the support.

the spots of a leopard are fashion forward! hmm ONB I dont no oh LOL. i really hated leopard skin when it was in fashion or is it back!!??

Nilla said...

LOL @ what you want the results to be...

Hope you're having a good week Missy?

angie said...

lol@ Leopard has a very sexy growl. Babe how on earth does a leopard hav a sexy growl. Can't wait to hear unnaked soul's reply.

UnNaked Soul said...

@naijadude: you dey fear the result... lol (watch out ONB) y'all should take a look at NaijaDude's meme... then y'all will understand why he dropped that statement.. lol

----------------------------
THE RESPONSE - TADA!!!
----------------------------

Well you didn't exactly say what you see your ladder doing, so I deduce that you're not making any plans at the moment concerning archieving your goals... you this my procastinating sister from another fada & mada (with conc african accent...LOL)

A brown horse stands for strong sexuality, you like experimenting when it comes to sex, and your horse galloping towards you and resue means: You'll always stand by the man whom you love and brag or talk about him to anyone who cares to listen, and you'll be protective, and then you are the jealous one who will not appreciate your lover cheating on you... (bewarned lover)


For you, sex is a therapy, it helps you erase sad & dirty memories, and also help quench your thirst for positive affection, and sex helps you deal with your fears (need for hope)


You see yourself as a highly sensual being, loves fashion, and you always love to look amazing (or sexilicious)

You want a man who can control you, who is every mile a MAN, a man who has a strong sense of fashion (naijadude?), and has a commanding desposition, yet very sexy...

Death is not the prettiest thing in pink for you...


Kimor: you have a crush on...

Niajadude: you're dating or will ask you out...(he has a crush on you already)

Justina is your lucky star.

You and Laspapi will enjoy a fruitful friendship...

Karoline? Kimor is dating another girl? or about to? sorry ONB, crush on someone else...

Well, NaijaDude is certainly hurt that you're not dating or you're not looking his way...

You're lost without Justina... (let her know ok)...

Accra is where you'll find the MAGIC you want...

Montreal is where you'll be if you reach 50...

The order of your priority:
- Ego
- Freedom
- Finance
- Family
- Friends

---------------------------------
@ONB: how does this please your my dear?

The Life of a Stranger called me said...

hmm interesting...do not forget to keep us updated on what he thinks yoour personality is. Have a good weekend dearie.

Overwhelmed Naija Babe said...

@unnaked soul: lol… I thought I said it… standing… lol@ procrastinating.. no be small my dear. Strong sexuality eh? Yeah I’ll stand by my man… never really found any of em cheating on me b4 but of course hell will break loose if I do! Sex… i’m not quite sure I use it for therapy… I mean I just have it… you’re right about the sensual and fashionable part. I don’t want a guy to control be but I don’t want one I can control(which is quite easy for me to do). Who likes death now unnaked? You self! Kimor is my boyfriend actually… Naijadude is my friend… but if he wants to ask me out… kosi problem… just tell him to come with the diamond ring! Lol…Justina is my dad’s stepmother.. I just wanted to go random on that one… I don’t really even remember her that much… Yes I love Accra and montreal. Hmmm Ego first?... I would’ve thought I’d go Family, friends, freedom, finance, ego… but if not.. ah well! It’s pretty good though Unnaked… I like this one!... you be better psychic but you go still fine-tune am small sha!

laspapi said...

And here I was thinking unnaked was going to spring a surprise?

Storm's dad's stepmum is her lucky star? and she has a crush on her boyfriend? and then naijadude?

I like the laspapi part though. 'Fruitful and long' is my preference.


Not a bad effort, unnaked.

Overwhelmed Naija Babe said...

Lol.. i forgot to add the I adore Laspapi part.. Fruitful and long friendship with him is something i look forward to!

UnNaked Soul said...

well, if i was perfect won't you worship me? LOL... and trust me, as sexy as it may seem, that's a whole lot of responsibilty..lol..

@ONB: I'll work on it... maybe I need a piscean PA then and Aquarian secretary...