Wednesday, November 15, 2006

45 more useless facts about me!!!

Ms. Minx has threatened to interrupt my future wedding ceremony if I don’t do this tag… so for the sake of a peaceful matrimony under the supervision of Celine Dion and Awilo Longomba… I’ll do the damn thing:

Whats your name spelt backwards?: Ebab Ajian Demlehwrevo (lmao… don’t hate… it’s not easy to be greek jare)

What did you do last night?: Listened to Robin Thicke’s new album and talked to the boyfriend on the phone till I fell asleep… I’m getting attached to both these men!!!

The last thing you downloaded onto your computer?: I think Justin Timberlake’s My love featuring T.I(cocky bastard)… that song just does things to me… and I know my cybersis Jadedkiss can totally understand where I’m coming from with that one.

Have you ever licked a 9 volt battery?: I licked an envelope on this day five and a half years ago… and I’ve never looked back since

Last time you swam in a pool?: I think it’s ironic that I can float on water but not swim… last time I was in a pool… hmm… I think the Marriot Hotel in Montreal 4 months ago…. Oh my gosh… that hotel makes waffles that you have to taste to believe…

What are you wearing?: Clothes… what you think I’m naked all the time?

How many cars have you owned?: Lol… I don’t even have my G1… I’ve been doing what oyinbo people call ‘loafting’

Type of music you dislike most?: Southern Rap… I don’t dislike the music.. more like the accents… they just sound illiterate most especially when they speak…

Are you registered to vote?: Never voted before actually… I want the conservatives out of government though… we gotta get the Liberals back in!!! so I’m gonna vote next time around (oh shit I think elections were last week!!!)

Do you have cable?: Yeah… and my mom is sooo weird… she got satellite cable from NAIJA… who on earth wants to watch NTA and AIT in Canada?!?!? Only my mom!!!

What kind of computer do you use?: IBM (lol… I actually had to look on my computer to figure this out… and I’ve had the damn thing for almost 2 years… I know what Azuka will have to say about that!)

Ever made a prank phone call?: oh my gosh… the stories I could tell… I do some funny Canadian, Ghanaian, British and Nigerian accents so trust me we have tons of fun with those…

You like anyone right now?: Yeah… I really like someone right now… and he likes me back!!!

Would you go bungee jumping or sky diving?: Both… mommy thinks I’m a daredevil… I say you only live once

Furthest place you ever traveled?: Nigeria- Canada

What's your favorite comic strip?: Comedian? Ali G, Basket Mouth, Stephen Colbert, Will Ferrell, Vince Vaughn, Chris Tucker, Martin Lawrence, Owen Wilson, Jackie Chan, Ellen Degeneres, Awilo Longomba

Do u know all the words to the national anthem?: Canadian and Nigerian

Shower, morning or night?: Both, especially when I have visitors… lol…

Best movie you've seen in the past month?: Cultural Learnings for make benefit glorious nation of Kazakhstan!!!

Favorite pizza toppings?: Ok I just got into the new philly cheesesteak pizza from Pizza Pizza… trust me it’s excellent!!!

Chips or popcorn?: Popcorn with extra butter

What cell phone provider do you have?: Telus… ok plz don’t insult me… I know I’m poor… I’m a student jare!

Have you ever smoked peanut shells?: Have you ever smoked coconut oil residue?

Have you ever been in a beauty pageant?: Not that I know of

Orange Juice or apple?: They both take a backseat to Cranberry in my life

Who were the last people you sat at lunch with?: Obiora

Favorite chocolate bar?: Snickers. Bounty is a close second… love love love Ferrero Rocher chocolate too

Who is your longest friend and how long?: Naijadyme and N*** were the first real friends I made in Canada and I love em still… BEST FRIENDS FOREVER!!!

Last time you ate a homegrown tomato?: In Nigeria…. Maybe 7, 8 years ago (seems a lifetime ago)

Have you ever won a trophy?: Lol I won something in high school in Nigeria for being the most beautiful girl… whatever happened to the smartest girl trophy?!?!?! lol

Favorite arcade game?: Oh the one there’s like a flat thing in the middle and you both use those flat things with circular nobs on the top to like hit the flat thing to each others side… don’t know what its called but its terrible fun… oh and bowling is pretty good too… oh I luv Tetris and Spider Solitaire too.

Ever ordered from an infomercial?: Nope…

Sprite or 7-UP?: I honestly don’t know the difference

Have you ever had to wear a uniform to school/work?: Yeah… wore uniforms in the 5 different high schools I went to… so now I absolutely refuse to work at a job where I’d need to wear a uniform… don’t care how much you’re paying me!

Last thing you bought at Walgreens?: Lol… where is that?!?! Where you buy wall stuff?!?!? Lmao… just playing… I’m guessing this is like a Saudi Arabian version of Walmart… um… last thing I bought was hot pink nail polish and blue nailpolish too… oh and I got those totally delicious apple pies from Mcdonalds… yummy!!!

Ever thrown up in public?: No

Would you prefer being a millionaire or finding true love?: Both… i’m a big fan of money and love (I know… like every other Igbo chick out there… lol)

Do you believe in love at first sight?: Ummm… never happened to me and who am I to discredit what others feel… actually I take that back… If I meet a dude and he tells me he just fell in love with me the instant he saw me… you bet your pumpkin he’s not getting my number!(so much for open-mindedness eh… lol)

SPONGEBOB OR JIMMY NEUTRON?: Lion King and Snow White and umm… Lagbaja!!!

Did you have long hair as a young kid?: I used to be the weirdest kid… from about 3,4… I used to suck my thumbs and pull out my hair with the other… my mom eventually cut my hair after a while…. it was so traumatic growing up looking like a boy!!! Thank God for my gorgeous smile and totally cute bow-legs or else Ishmael might’ve not noticed me then!!! lol

What message is on your voicemail machine?: My phone is kinda having some technical difficulties right now… I know… like always… but yeah be sure to leave your name, number and a message and imma holla back ASAP. Peace

Where would you like to go right now?: Lasagna tasting in Italy, Shoe shopping in Paris, Makossa dancing in Congo and Palm wine drinking in Nigeria.

What’s the name of your pet?: http://overwhelmednaijababe.blogspot.com

What kind of back pack do you have, and what's in it?: I was never a fan of backpacks… even from Naija I always loved big totes… I’d look absolutely ridiculous in a pair of 3 inch stilettos and a backpack don’t you think?

What do you think about most?: you know... I just think about life you know… how I want to make it a better place… how I’m gonna go world vision on the universe and ‘sponsor’ everything!!! Lol… just kidding… you don’t even wanna know forreal… we’d be here all day… and you wouldn’t want me to miss what I’m thinking about now would you? Lmao…

{I tag anybody who ever danced to Michael Jackson’s “Thriller”, Lagbaja’s “Konko Below” or knows the words to ‘Mary Has A Little Lamb’… you’re weird enough to do this survey… lol}

38 comments:

yankeenaijachick said...

Feeling this one.

Anonymous said...

just thought I'd let you know a place where you can make some nice extra cash secret shopping.
I made over $900 last month having fun!
http://www.degree-programs-online.info/makingcash.html

Anonymous said...

just thought I'd let you know a place where you can make some nice extra cash secret shopping.
I made over $900 last month having fun!
http://www.degree-programs-online.info/makingcash.html

Anonymous said...

just thought I'd let you know a place where you can make some nice extra cash secret shopping.
I made over $900 last month having fun!
http://www.degree-programs-online.info/makingcash.html

Icy said...

hahah nie ones babz!..

azuka said...

Hilarious. I see you still live up to your 'Overwhelmed' name.

Your friend anonymous is back again :D. I don't ever take off the image verificaion on my site. The minute I do that, I get about a hundred comments [I'm not joking] from bots.

It seems they're just waiting.

Don't feel to bad about not knowing the brand of PC you use. I couldn't care less about mine -- it just needs to work.

Overwhelmed Naija Babe said...

@yankeenaijachick: Thanks luv

@Icy: lol… thanks… but I hope you don’t think you’ve gotten out of doing it oh!

@Azuka: lol@ living up to my overwhelmed name… I wasn’t even aware I did that!... I bloody hate doing comment verifications that’s the only reason I don’t put it up on my blog… cos a lot of times I cant see the words properly then I have to keep re-entering until I get it… soo soo annoying.. but why they gotta keep doing the same thing over and over again?!?!?

angie said...

lol@ {I tag anybody who ever danced to Michael Jackson’s “Thriller”, Lagbaja’s “Konko Below” or knows the words to ‘Mary Has A Little Lamb’… you’re weird enough to do this survey… lol}
U know almost everyone has done or knows at least two of the above.Nice post!!!

Anonymous said...

Unfortunately I couldnt leave a comment because the list is not complete yet. I am not on there, what kind of concobility be that??

Boso said...

Finally, someone else who likes cranberry juice !!

I heard the Borat movie is really good, might go and see it.

temmy said...

Tag ko, Tag ni> Aint doing this long thing o. Lol.

Prank fone calls... i fear o. You can float on water but cant swim! Lol @ dat

Belle said...

lol... your responses are too funny!
funny i always say i can flaot but not swim too..hehehe

Beautifully Human said...

unfortunately I have never danced to 'Thriller', 'konko below' neither do I know the words to 'mary has a little lamb' so I'm afraid I can't do this tag.
sorry!

Biodun said...

I love ur list, lol Walgreen's is a drug store, lol
What is it with this Robin Thicke guy's music, I will go download it
I love that acade game too, I think its called fussball.
Can we go Lasagna tasting together, I love Lasagna!
Mary had a little lamb, is a classic nursery rythm!

Overwhelmed Naija Babe said...

@angie: lol… you’re on the money: exactly!!! Thanks babe

@Naijadude: lol… I know you dance to thriller still… so stop fronting jare and do the damn thing!!! lmao@conconbility

@Boso: yay@ loving cranberry juice…. That’s the way to go!!! Oh my gosh you just have to go see Borat… you’ll develop a bellyache laughing!!!

@Temmy: lol… you berra do the tag oh… ms. Minx threatened me with bodily harm and I’m doing the same… lol… you should hear some of our classic prank calls… but that was from years ago sha…

@Belle: lol… thanx mami… I thought it was only me!!!

@Beautifully Human: Don’t lie… I know you danced to Thriller…. I saw you at that owambe party last year boogying down… so you have 7.8 minutes to complete the tag… lol

@Biodun: lmao@walgreens.. 4real? I had no clue.. oh my Gosh.. you just have to listen to Robin Thicke.. his voice and music are just rocking!!! Lmao… fussball… wat an ugly name for such a cute game… yay… we should go lasagna tasting together… I just love love love me some lasagna… lol… since you know Mary and her lamb.. you’ve just been bamboozled into doing the tag!!!

Anonymous said...

Do you lot still do this? It's so painstaking I can't get round to it.

Have you begun your Mummy sunday? I'm yet to read an entry. How's you by the way?

Icy said...

Don't koba me! lol I just did my own today.. And I have threatened her.. If anyone tags me again omo it's on like donkey kong for real lol!

Through these eyes said...

I don't know any of those songs...lol, so i guess i'm not tagged. I need your opinion on my new post, please stop by. Thanks!

Overwhelmed Naija Babe said...

@Desola: lol… my dear… they keep tagging me.. and so my future children can be born in peace… sometimes I do em.. this one was long sha.. yes oh.. I started mummy Sundays.. where have you been babe? I’ve written like 3 so far… it’s by the sidebar on my blog.. you know right before you see my list of favorite blogs.. in fact come to think of it.. I don’t think I’ve been on your blog in a while… make I check out wassup… I’m great sunshine… just trying to survive the up-coming cold weather… how you doing?

@Icy: lol… I went to your blog to check it out but for some reason the lines are running over each other… wassup with that now?!?!? FIX IT OH BABE>> BUT LEMME try again and see if it’s better now… lmao… I’m feeling you on the no tags for a while thing… except this fun sex questionnaire that I’ll do maybe next week or so.. lol

@Through these eyes: Lol… you are soooo tagged… of course you know Michael Jackson’s Thriller… I’m going to your blog right now…Have a great week babe!

Uzo said...

OOOH. I am a meme whore. I just did mine....LOL

Mari said...

lol nice one ONB. Love your tag line and your responses are always one of a kind.
So the Borat movie was good? I gotta go see it.

Anonymous said...

wait your mother gets ait and nta???
wowwww. I WANT!

Overwhelmed Naija Babe said...

@Uzo: I think I might be a little bit of a meme whore… cos I say I’ll never do em… but I end up doing em anyways.. lol… I already checked yours out… fun stuff!!!

@Mari: Thanks gorgeous… and yes the BORAT MOVIE IS PROBABLY THE FUNNIEST MOVIE I”VE SEEN IN YEARS… my tummy was hurting after seeing the movie forreal… you gotta see it!!!

@Mphahlele: lol.. yup… she does… you seriously want AIT and NTA?!?! For what?!?!? Me I don’t see it oh… but I haven’t actually sat down to watch it for more than 3 minutes so maybe I will next time and see if I change my opinion…

zaiprincesa said...

lol, omoge, ya'll aint got a walgreens over there?..E ya..its a drug store..like CVS. Cool Meme...

Vera Ezimora said...

anuofia...choosing Lagbaja over sponge bob. How dare u!

Me I refuse 2 be tagged o! My name is not there, so even though I may have danced 2 thriller and konko below and i know the words 2 mary has a little lamb, I did not see "Vera" there, so I as far as I'm concerned, I have not been tagged!

Is it true that Sponge Bob is gay?

TP said...

Gosh you have TIME!! I love your responses. As for the tag, I might do this after my exams. At the moment my brain is too tired to deal with anything too complex.

Your blog is your pet? LOL. Same here

Overwhelmed Naija Babe said...

@zaiprincesa: lol… we don’t have CVS.. in Canada it’s all about Shoppers Drug Mart baby!!! Thanks luv… I hope you’re going to do it!!!

@Vera: lol… Lagbaja is sexier!!! Lol… your name is there… I can just picture you trying to shake that your green ikebe to konko below… I give you a fortnight to do this survey… or else I’m cutting off your benefits!!! lmao@sponge bob being gay… it’s only you that will get that kind of info!!! No oh… I never even watched a full episode of that show in my life… but now I’m gonna start watching out for some characteristics… lol… but isn’t that wrong somehow… checking the sexual orientation of a cartoon character?!?!?! Lmao

Overwhelmed Naija Babe said...

@TP: lol… I know… way too much time on my hands!!! Good luck with your exams sweetie… I can’t wait to see your responses to it… lol… yes oh… this blog takes more time and effort than any dog, cat, fish or lizard would!!!

NaijaBloke said...

I dan tire for u,u always digress from the answers... how u sabi book for skool sef?..LOL

Dem ask u last time u swam in a pool and u start to dey talk abt waffles ..what r we goin to do abt u now sef ..

U have a nice weekend

Anonymous said...

Hey blogger buddy, how's it going? Anyway that was a fun tag. Since I have regained my eye sight and my carpel tunnel has miraculously vanished I’ll go crazy doing this tag and of course it'll be dedicated to the one , the only ONB. laters deary

Overwhelmed Naija Babe said...

@NaijaBloke: roflmao.. you’re funny… Have a great weekend yourself sir

@Nigerican: Praise the lord!!! He has done it again just like he said he would… lmao… we are serving a living God AMEN!!!... lol(you so know why I’m laughing!)

Ineka said...

1) Robin Thicke's album is the TRUTH.

2) I LOVE LOVE Ferrero's too. I used to buy a pack of 9 and finish 'em in a day but it's bad for my skin so I'm trying to respect my face.

3) I love big totes too.

LondonBuki said...

What is wrong with this Vera sef? Spongebob? Gay? I am worried about that Girl!!!

I cannot swim, neither can I float!

Interesting List, as always :-)

Overwhelmed Naija Babe said...

@Ineka: oh my gosh… another Robin Thicke lover!!!... I love you for loving that gorgeous man!!! Lol… thank God I’m not that addicted to Ferrerro’s… but chocolate cheesecake… man!! Chocolate cheesecake is just a terrible addiction of mine… Big totes rock forever!!! Its funny cos I feel like I saw your name on someone’s blog but it escapes me… you have a blog?

@LondonBuki: lol…vera has been eating too much ‘fried papa’… lol. Heya… I think we should take swimming lessons… I mean imagine we went for blogger survivor… we’d drown oh!!! I hope you’re getting ready to do the tag oh!!!

36 INCHES OF BROWN LEGS said...

wish i could write like you. your blog is fantastic.

The Life of a Stranger called me said...

Are your ever serious - You are way too funny -

Anonymous said...

u r killing me lmao, crazy gal.Kisses dear

Overwhelmed Naija Babe said...

@36 inches: I been on your blog this morning.. its fantastic!!! Thanks though for dropping by my blog…

@The Life: lol… I’m always serious oh even when I’m joking… lol… Have a great weekend luv

@Nigerican: lol… you’re too funny yourself.. seriously I’m almost always laughing when I’m on your blog!